Soooo Excited.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

salembinx

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day I pick up my new additions Boris and Bjorn (Twinkie and Rio)I cannot wait bit of a family outing for our road trip to Nottingham lol daughter and granddaughter now accompanying myself. Need a flipping coach at this rate . Thankyou cadavorous for letting me give yor boys a home x

P

piggyfan

I am so happy you are having these gorgeous boys. Once they settle I hope you will post a lot of pictures.

LisaAli

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Exciting times... :love:

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh is it tomorrow?
I'm really close to where Cadaverous lives, I'm crazy busy tomorrow (my new boys arriving in the morningtoo...!) and then taking my children into Nottingham for the afternoon (some how I ended up agreeing to take them to Build a Bear) or I would have invited you round for a cuppa!

I have been cleaning like a demon in anticipation of the new piggies, and re-organising my utilty room as I dont want to put them in the same room as my 4 boys in the family room in case they have anything contagious. I suspect mites in one of them.

But hurrah for Twinkle and Rio/Boris and Bjorn! Thats so exciting, its going to be lovely to see lots of photos and I'm so glad they are to remain "forum piggies".

Status
Not open for further replies.