• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Soppy piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a little thread about our soppy piggies. We decided to do the monthly health checks and nail cutting last night. A couple dont really like it but all comply with plenty of head kissing and paw rubbing. Rachel and i were chatting with piggies as we were doing it and thought we must be doing something right as our piggies love cuddles some bit more nervous than others but rescue piggies can take some time to settle. None of our piggies bite well occasional food nibbles ! I am so fortunate our piggies have allowed us to be their friends and love us as they do. Last night i decided that without a doubt guinea pigs are a cuddle sent from heaven. Any other soppy piggies out there or any successs stories of neglected nervous piggies settling with love . X x helen

drooldrooldrool my rescue boy, Marty Pig, is a gorgeous cuddle monster now. Used to just GRRRR and be tense but now just sits with his eyes half closed staring at my face drooldrooldrool

I adore my piggies and am lucky that all three are cuddle monsters -c

Coconut the Cuddler

Good idea for a thread :)

Here is my little boy snuggled up on my arm just after being brushed x)
Photo0797.jpg

Bette, was my cuddle Monster. She was such a witch too Milo but she just loved attention from humans, most nights she would have a seat on me as I typed away on the Computer.

011-1.jpg

This is her asleep on me, I only found this picture on Xmas day it is by far my favourite.

I suspect I fit, thats the main thing!

032-5.jpg

She was such a special girl and it was such a privilege just too know her. I am so grateful too her for every smile she brought me, and even the tears of sorrow.

Too love is a wonderful gift, too lose is heartwrenching but our little darlings will forever be with us!

Ah Soppy piggies, I love them and no matter how much heartbreak they send my way I will never stop loving them! :<>

None of my pigs are soppy however I do currently have a cat on me who is very soppy!

I have a soppy piggie, he loves to sit on me and give me "kisses" :)) even on my nose and cheeks, he won't give anyone else kisses rolleyes

I have one very soppy piggy! Spike loves his cuddles, he always has to sit in the same position (different to all the other piggies) He likes to sit with his chin resting on my arm and has to lick everyone of my fingers before he can lie down and get comfy. :p
He'll happily stay there for up to an hour and usually ends up curling round to watch tv.
George has taken to licking my chin and Gerry has to nuzzle all up my arm and my neck. :a19:
Hector doesn't do sitting still and cuddling but Bob is the snuggliest of them all.
He always has to be as close to your face as he can get and loves a good nose to nose kiss and tickle under the chin. xoxo
I'm lucky I have 4 out of 5 very soppy pigs although they all have their moments when they have too much to do to sit still, usually just when I really want a cuddle. :))

Bette, was my cuddle Monster. She was such a witch too Milo but she just loved attention from humans, most nights she would have a seat on me as I typed away on the Computer.

011-1.jpg

This is her asleep on me, I only found this picture on Xmas day it is by far my favourite.

I suspect I fit, thats the main thing!

032-5.jpg

She was such a special girl and it was such a privilege just too know her. I am so grateful too her for every smile she brought me, and even the tears of sorrow.

Too love is a wonderful gift, too lose is heartwrenching but our little darlings will forever be with us!

Ah Soppy piggies, I love them and no matter how much heartbreak they send my way I will never stop loving them! :<>

Lovely piggy - looks like Cyril in my avatar x

All four of my piggies are soppy when they want to be but Fry is definitely the soppiest. He loves to lie on my chest and cuddle up to me and is quite partial to giving me kisses. He's so soppy it makes me feel all gooey and loved lol.

I think Freya is my soppiest pig. The other two get bored quickly, but Freya will happily sit for ages if I keep stroking her.
Here she is at her soppiest:
DSCF1490.jpg

She was laying like that for ages while I was busying myself with the forum :))
Lexi will quite often have a snuggle too though, but she has to be in the right mood.
DSCF1499.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back