• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Sore nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrylass

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We let Fudge say hello to Holmes and after Holmes had humped Fudges face several times over we noticed that Fudge had a hard piece attached to his nose. I've tried soaking a cloth with warm water and holding it against his nose for 30 seconds (not over his nostrils) and I've tried oil to loosen this piece. I haven't pulled at it as I know it's a sensitive area. After I tried the oil Fudge decided he needed to wash himself and he's tugged at the piece and made his nose really sore and red. What can we put on his nose to ease the soreness and what can we use to remove the hard patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back