• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sows

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Ive never had a girl piggie and i was wondering some things last night (when I'm bored i actually think!) do girlies do the rumbling or is that just boars? do they teeth chatter? and do they do that smell when they are angry or when they are near a pig they dont like? sorry if these seem sily i just wondered x

my girls dont rumble or teeth chatter they purr, very very gently normally if they are unsure of something, they are adorable but not as close to you as boys get, they dont smell and have not got the boars strong smell at all, thank goodness, they rarely argue never fight ( well mine dont) and the worst they do is bitch a quick knock with the nose is about all mine do ,
boys tend to be more snuggly and people friendly then girls and its the boys that leave a lasting memory to me, like bear quincy and henry to name just a few, I have never had an injury on any of my girls from another girl, eg, a nipped nose or ear for example. so yes girls are good but dont get so close to you,

Mine use to rumble until they had their hysterectomies. The lady that first looked after them when I went on holiday actually thought one of mine was a male cos she behaved so much like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back