• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spike And Peanut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww Spike and Peanut! Wonderful names

:drool::drool::drool:

I hope you got some treats after baff time!

The baskets started out for hay but they decided they would rather sit in them!

They look very neat in those baskets, like somebody had just tidied them away! :love:

They are the mucky and untidy. Their cage had just been cleaned in that photo, it doesn't usually look like that. The baskets are shoved around and put on strange angles until they are satisfied with positions. They have recently refused to eat all veggies they used to like. I walked 4 miles yesterday to get them a particular favourite salad mix and it's been sniffed at. I could go on but you all know what piggies are like...... awkward, naughty, loveable bundles of fun.
Hehe are they naughty piglets? They are always sweeties!

Yes I know the struggle! Piggies pee, poop and mess on anything anywhere. As for veggies your two must be fussy, mine will eat anything!(Connie doesn't like celary but thats about it!) And the hay baskets!, sometimes I just give up and feed it on the floor so they can do whatever they so wish to do on it! Love the wee fluff bundles though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back