• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sponsor Piggies - update from GPRN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had to take some new sponsor pics for the piggies here so thought I would share them with you all.

First, the lovely Tiffany. She is looking really good now her hair has all grown back, she still has a distinct head tilt from the stroke but gets about perfectly well:

P1011014.jpg

P1011024.jpg

Next is the other 'new' girl, Joan. She is also doing really well, her lumps haven't grown any bigger. She lives with Kiki and Paddy:

P1011029.jpg

Kiki:
P1011037.jpg

Paddy:
P1011044.jpg

And of course, Cuddles:
P1011047.jpg

The lovely Ermentrude:
P1011052.jpg

And last but not least, a hugely uncooperative Fonze:
P1011062.jpg

Fonze just wouldn't play today, this was the best shot!

And the piggies at Vikki's:

Poppy and Daisy:
389.jpg

381.jpg

And Pinball and Wizard:
396.jpg

I know some of you sponsor piggies and buns who live with Teresa, but she did a lovely update recently with pics
http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52377&highlight=cherelle

Thank you to all of the sponsors that support us, it really does make a huge difference.

Sophie

Guinea Pig Rehoming Norfolk

drool drool drool drool drool drool I think I've fallen in love. Must find my list to Santa

You have some real cuties! I am glad that Tiffany is doing so well.

But I am still staying with Poppy and Daisy in memory of my Dizzy; thanks for the lovely pics! It is so good to see that they have both recovered from being overbred and are enjoying "married life"!

You have some real cuties! I am glad that Tiffany is doing so well.

But I am still staying with Poppy and Daisy in memory of my Dizzy; thanks for the lovely pics! It is so good to see that they have both recovered from being overbred and are enjoying "married life"!

Hi Wiebke

I still need to post your updated sponsor pack, I haven't forgotten - it's just taken longer than expected to order the new prints! Thank you for renewing your sponsorship for these lovely ladies.

Sophie
x

Fonze just wouldn't play today, this was the best shot![/QUOTE]

Fonze might not have been very cooperative but you got a great shot of his 'best bit' - his enormous squashy nose - oooh, look at that big honker and scrummy whiskers .......x)x)x)

Lovely to see all the piggies looking so well and happy and Tiffany looks a different piggy................:)

Teresa xx

I think mine is due to be renewed, it was the lovely Mr Zippy, so in his memory I'm going to go for his friend Fonze, it'll have to wait until payday though, spent all my spare cash on some new grassy woven tubes for Wingus & Stewie.

Briiliant photos.

Take care

Daisy and Poppy and loving Married life to the now very elderly Charlie sedate gentleman that he is. They are still as cheeky as ever :)

Pinball (oh I really should not have favourites but he is just yummy!) Always first to say hello when the shed door is opened in the morning bless him and Wizard is slowly warming to people. Both still like being held with their face to the floor rather than looking up rolleyes Wizard learnt this from Pinball and really won't be convince dthat he does have balance and this is not how piggies usually like to be carried!

Will find some time (and a new camera! lol ) to sort some more recent photos for everyone :)

Such beautiful piggies, and they look so well and happy, Paddy and Cuddles are sooo cute x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back