• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

spot the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASHLiix

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Polly and Pixie came out for a cuddle with Zoe (suprvised) and The look awful similar :)) x

IMG00203-20101004-1723.jpg

IMG00207-20101004-1724.jpg

IMG00208-20101004-1724.jpg

They are some serious gorgeous piggies x).

I don't know all your piggies so have no idea who is who, you picked up the one with the ginger stripe from Charlottes when I was there? (Am I right) :red.

yeps you sure were ! I picked up the 4 of them while you were there! Pixie is my first piggie love x) xx

:red 4 piggies in one day :red

I am surprised you are coming on Friday :))

I think I may need to go to piggie anonymous ! I love them all though and wouldnt be without them although they dont have a snooze button! :)) I think I should maybe space out visits to you to once a year or maybe we should just be pen pals :)) I joke i never realised how much joy piggies could bring and how they all have their own personalities and how 2 are never alike ! Does take a good memory to remember who eats what though :)) x

I will not let you take anymore! I will hide the piggies I have at the moment and you can leave empty handed on Friday!

Yes Pixie is the one with the white diamond on her back My piggie count at the moment is 11 :red x

Chocolate fest it is on Friday then!

Joanne I have a wee lady or two that would go wonderfully with Milo!

I have plenty of ladies who would fancy Milo as well but shhhhhhh don't tell Harry :x xx

Joanne I have a wee lady or two that would go wonderfully with Milo!

Nope, Joanne is leaving with no piggies but good try! He has an Online Girlfriend these days! He's besotted and drools daily over her. :rose ;).

Ashlix is taking enough for everyone :))!

Harry will always be the one that got away! I adore that boy and I am so glad that I still get to hear about him! If I had known just how fabulous he was going to be I would have kept him all for myself!

I should open a petting zoo ! dont tell Avril though she wouldnt be best impressed :)) x

Nope, Joanne is leaving with no piggies but good try! He has an Online Girlfriend these days! He's besotted and drools daily over her. :rose ;).

Ashlix is taking enough for everyone :))!

No no no no no no no you have to give him a real girlfriend x) We can piggy date again :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back