• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spot The Dog

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The feeling in the house yesterday was mutual all round
IMG_20180120_134558.jpg

We didn't even have snow at this point... Today I have the same feeling and am grateful that the pigs are in the garage so I don't need to be outside scrubbing the hutch!

Aww, cute!

We’re looking after my brother’s JR whilst he is in hospital and my mum is away and when she’s not bouncing off the walls, she likes a good blanket too!
View attachment 78993

Aww this is my mum's dog. We dog sit while she works every Saturday. She's a JR chihuahua cross and loves being wrapped up in blankets... She's not so keen to wear her coat when they go out though lol

Aww this is my mum's dog. We dog sit while she works every Saturday. She's a JR chihuahua cross and loves being wrapped up in blankets... She's not so keen to wear her coat when they go out though lol[/QUOTE

Snap! Peb is quite subdued if she has to wear it. But she does have to other wise she quivers and generally looks pathetic!

I wish I had a pooch to cuddle under a blanket with :soz:

The cuddles are lovely but we’ve also had two very wet yucky walks and the associated towelling off, multiple trips to the garden with paw drying after and a dismembered squirrel in the living room (the soft fabric variety fortunately) She’s current telling us it’s practically dinner time so we might as well give it to her!

DAF930B0-2683-4EAD-8B17-17F17DD5C8CD.jpeg

Beautiful pooches!

Back