• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spot The Piggies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimz

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You know in sport you sometimes get those spot the ball competitions where the ball has been removed from the photo? Well this is the same sort of competition only with my two guinea pigs! However no prizes for the winner, it's just for fun. From my picture of their newly cleaned cage below have a guess where you think each one is. As soon as I see the winning comment for where each guinea pig is I will end the competition...

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there's two piles of hay and two hides, or of course I could have photoshopped them out of the picture and they could be in the open near their toy, the water bowl, the food bowl or somewhere else, or ...... Keep guessing!

Erm! I need to scrutinize this, piggies are masters at hiding :))

One in top hay pile an one in the bottom hidey house?

Is this a trick question ? Are they having floor time - and not in the cage at all?

Piggy Owner congratulations, you have it! That's why I was at pains to say it was a newly cleaned cage - I had them in a run in the garden whilst I cleaned it out!

Spot the two piggies part II - not as tricky this time around!
image.jpg

I made a tunnel for them both this afternoon - used a 2litre plastic bottle, cut the top and ends off, put slits down the sides so piggies won't get stuck. Then cut the legs off a pair of old jeans and wrapped and tucked it inside and out and around the shape and both ends of the bottle. Nice cover prevents the piggies from hurting themselves on the plastic bottle and provides some nice ruffled layers to rummage around in. When it's time to clean can untuck the jeans leg and wash it and then clean the bottle. Can use the other cut off jeans leg while the first one is drying!

Clearly this home made tunnel was a great hit as they both dived for it and Ruby stayed there most of the afternoon.

Haha ... I was going to say that you have amazing Photoshop skills but saw the winning post. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back