• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Spray poo/wee?

Catpiggies

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to piggies and have two 14 week old girls that we've had for nearly 6 weeks. In their hutch I've noticed what looks like brown sprayed poo? I've attached some pics... It's not there every day and it's only in one or two places at a time so I know it's it diarrhoea, as tIMG_20200822_150311.jpgIMG_20200822_150324.jpgheir poos look normal. It's also not wee as it's brown rather than the cloudy white wee. Can anyone tell me what it might be? Thank you 😊

Ooo interesting... Thank you for your replies! Is that normal then? I see it on their fleece too though as well as seeing the white wee stains, which was what made me think it wasn't wee?

Ooo interesting... Thank you for your replies! Is that normal then? I see it on their fleece too though as well as seeing the white wee stains, which was what made me think it wasn't wee?

Yes pee oxidises when it comes into contact with the air and changes it’s colour to that rusty colour

Yes that looks like oxidised wee spray, its surprising how high they can spray, especially the ladies!

Back