• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spring/Easter themed fundraising photo competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anniversary Herd

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
We are having a Photo Competition to raise money for MerryPigs Guinea Pig Rescue in Staffordshire. :yahoo:

The Title of the Competition is Spring !

Please consider any shots which have a Spring or Easter theme.

To enter this competition, we request members make a donation - minimum 50p per photo and all money raised goes direct to the rescue.

Donation details can be found on the website

Contact | merrypigs

( Paypal Payments to [email protected] )

When you make your donation, please add your username ... and make it clear it is for the forum competition

But oh no there's more.......:nod:

The Winner of the Photo of the Month also receives the following!

1. The winning photo will be displayed on the forum sidebar.
2. Photo will be featured on our Facebook Page
3. Your 'User Title' for the month will be 'Guinea Pig Photo Comp Winner!'
4. You shall have bragging rights over all others on the forum!
5. All winning photos will go into a sticky thread in the Stories & Photo's section for all of time for everyone to see!

How great is that?!

Rules
1. One image per donation (suggested amount 50p ).
2. No Photoshopping or manipulation allowed.
3. Please only enter pigtures of your own guinea pigs taken by you … and, when it's time to vote , please do not vote for your own photo/photos -we can't stop this but hope fair play will win the day .
4. Dressing up of piggies is not allowed. Props are permitted if your pig can easily shake them off and is not showing signs of distress .
5. Pigtures of Guinea Pigs only - any pictures showing other pets will be removed from this thread

How to Enter and How it works....

1. Submit your photos to the this thread – which will be open until 12mn 6th April.
2. Make your donation direct to MerryPigs (details above) stating your username and that you are entering this competition.
3. All Photos will be added to a Photo Competition Page and you can place your vote
4. Votes will be added up and winner announced.

Happy snapping everyone !

We will announce the amount raised when we announce the winner at Easter !

I am looking forward to this. However the weather is not very spring like in my neck of the woods today. Snowing and there is 4 inches of snow forecast for my area and 6 inches for higher ground and the mountains near me.

I am looking forward to this. However the weather is not very spring like in my neck of the woods today. Snowing and there is 4 inches of snow forecast for my area and 6 inches for higher ground and the mountains near me.
I was thinking on similar lines down my neck of the woods too.... not snow.. But cold and wet. I expect, if I do a photoshoot, it'll be an indoor one with props

Has no-pig entered yet? I bet @Flutterby waits until the last minute then enters lots of gorgeous pigtures... or @HeatherRose ... Shame its not still Halloween or Tallulah bat hippo and her gruesome surgery wound would be totally rocking this... not sure she's quite an easter bonnet type of piggy!

Has no-pig entered yet? I bet @Flutterby waits until the last minute then enters lots of gorgeous pigtures... or @HeatherRose ... Shame its not still Halloween or Tallulah bat hippo and her gruesome surgery wound would be totally rocking this... not sure she's quite an easter bonnet type of piggy!
Oh you know I’ll be posting! Just haven’t done the photo shoot yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back