• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sprout’s birthday month

Aw really hope they do better at making friends this time round! Play nice George!

Play nice boys. I must say that George does have the most adorable pink ears. :wub:

They are both so adorable

:agr:

Aw really hope they do better at making friends this time round! Play nice George!

He’s not been too bad. Gave them a nice long floor time while I cleaned and prepped the cage. Though there’s been a lot of chasing (George), no sign of yawning or squaring up to one another. They’ve got a hay pile each, though George insists on following Sprout everywhere. And they’ve had a nap together, so it’s looking more positive!

Play nice boys. I must say that George does have the most adorable pink ears. :wub:

He does, yes!

Constant humping. That’s all George is doing to Sprout. Humping him all the time. Yes, they’ve had a few naps together, but that’s the only time they’re getting along. Do I stick it out? Or just cut my losses and admit that they’re probably not going to get on and I’m a failure of an owner.

You are not a failure @Sonnet. Sometimes no matter how hard you would like them to piggies just don't get on. It's like people some you like and some you don't and some you cross the road to avoid!

You are not a failure @Sonnet. Sometimes no matter how hard you would like them to piggies just don't get on. It's like people some you like and some you don't and some you cross the road to avoid!

Sorry. Just been in a low mood all day, and listening to Sprout squealing isn’t helping. Yeah, you’re right.

Maybe give it a few days and see if the humping calms down? We've had a mega humping week from my ladies... Piggle has been in season so Theo is humping her obviously (on the carrot cottage roof of all places until they both fell off and landed on poor old Jezzy!). But Piggle has been trying to hump the boss Clover. So Clover has been humping Blodwen... hope your boys sort it out!

Maybe give it a few days and see if the humping calms down? We've had a mega humping week from my ladies... Piggle has been in season so Theo is humping her obviously (on the carrot cottage roof of all places until they both fell off and landed on poor old Jezzy!). But Piggle has been trying to hump the boss Clover. So Clover has been humping Blodwen... hope your boys sort it out!

See how it goes over the weekend. George is just constantly teeth chattering and humping, but maybe it is just the whole dominance thing.

The image of that made me laugh so much! I spat out my pudding!

I do hope Sprout and George can sort out their relationship.
They are both such lovely boys.

I would see how it goes, I think it can take a couple of weeks for them to settle down.

Back