• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

sprouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maisynpoppy

ive heard sopme people on here say that the piggies love sprouts, so i bought them some last night, and maisy and poppy love them O0 i also bought a pepper because even though maisy has tried it before i had poppy, poppy has never tried it and she loves pepper too. maisy still wont eat it though. i love finding new food they like it makes shopping easier and they get a more varied diet :)

I love finding new things they enjoy too :)

At first mine only nibbled pepper but kept giving it to them every so often and now they munch it all up straight away :D They love sprouts too ;)

yeah i like finding new food because maisy is sooooooo fussy, poppy east nearly everything part from celery and fruit. but maisy is just too fussy so when i find a food she likes its great :D

Yeah I love to put a new food in front of their faces and watch their curiosity as they find out it's new food and see if they like it! Bless 0:)

Both my piggies love sprouts and peppers! there doesn't seem to be anything that they don't eat! :)

All my piggies love sprouts, I save them all the outside leaves when we have them. Ive tried them with peppers before but they wouldn't touch them.

Just like Pimm, mine like sprouts but not pepper. They turn their noses up.

well it looked like poppy liked pepper but nope, she just takes a bite and spits it out :o

Got mine some Spouts for the first time today they are a huge hit with my piggies they munched them up first before the romaine. cucumber and cherry tomatoes! O0

We hardly get sprouts and if we do there usually used for tea/dinner.If we get any more soon i'll give them one....or 2. ;D

When you prepare the sprouts for cooking, let them have the outside leaves. That's what mine usually have.

Some of mine quite like sprouts, but most of them will only eat them if they're the last vegetable left on Earth. ;D

I dont buy sprouts for the pigs anymore but only because I cant stand the horrible piggy fart smell in the sheds the next morning..............you can almost see the green cloud when you open the door ;D ;D ;D

none of mine like sprouts.. the only chance they get to have them usually is xmas and none of them are overkeen.. having said that neither am i!

sgprescue said:
I dont buy sprouts for the pigs anymore but only because I cant stand the horrible piggy fart smell in the sheds the next morning..............you can almost see the green cloud when you open the door ;D ;D ;D

;D i havent heard any of my piggies farting! I give mine sprouts a couple of times a week, they love them! :)

Black Jack said:
I give mine sprouts on purpose to hear the farts! ;D God am I being cruel?
Are you joking? Have you actually heard them? That's something, sadly ::) I'd quite like to hear. I can't imagine what it would sound like! I know when my dog does it it's a proper little raspberry, he makes us laugh because he always jumps up in the air afterwards, like what the hell was that.

You're going to have to give them sprouts and then record the results for me please ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back