• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Squeak meets Squeak Potato!

Grinny Pig

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Last year I got into crochet! I combined my love of pigs with my new hobby, by making a new friend for Squeak. Has anyone else made ‘soft toy’ guinea pigs?

Attachments

ThePiggieHouse

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lol! I've been trying to find a crochet pattern for a guinea pig, but haven't succeeded. Is that your own pattern? Squeak & Potato are gorgeous x

Grinny Pig

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
They are brilliant! I learnt crochet from the internet. The hardest thing is learning how to hold the wool correctly. Then you need to learn how to do a magic ring. Once you’ve mastered this- there will be no stopping you! Good luck.

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
My nan taught me the very basics as a kid, can't cast on though! Always something I really couldn't get the hang of!
And crochet looks mega tough! Bought a few things last Xmas to make for my niece, nope, still in the boxes at her house! :doh:

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
You haven’t tried to teach me yet!
Others have tried ........ and failedXD
Right the challenge is on! :eek: I'll bring up some needles and some wool when I come and visit. It is not the person being taught that has the problem, it is the patience of the teacher ........