• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

squeaking while pooping

ktsjs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
in the past couple of days i’ve noticed twix has been squeaking whenever she goes poo. she’s been eating and drinking normally and is no different than her usual self (from what i can tell) aside from this. probably going to make a vet appointment but was wondering if i should worry in the meantime or what it could be
caught it on video:

@ktsjs Definitely make an appointment. It's not natural for them to squeak when pooping, so something is uncomfortable for her.

this is happening to my guinea pig too did you find out what was wrong with him?

this is happening to my guinea pig too did you find out what was wrong with him?
It’s beat for you to start your own thread rather than resurrecting an old thread. Otherwise your question may be missed. If your piggy squeaks while toileting the beat thing is for you to take him/her to the vet.

the vet checked her over and said nothing stuck out but gave me pain medication for her and said if she was squeaking like that because she was in pain, she’d stop on the pain medication then start again when it ran out and if that happened she’d do more investigations. she didn’t stop squeaking on the pain meds though which meant she wasn’t in pain so i figure it’s just a habit of hers haha. over a year later and she’s still doing it

the vet checked her over and said nothing stuck out but gave me pain medication for her and said if she was squeaking like that because she was in pain, she’d stop on the pain medication then start again when it ran out and if that happened she’d do more investigations. she didn’t stop squeaking on the pain meds though which meant she wasn’t in pain so i figure it’s just a habit of hers haha. over a year later and she’s still doing it
Was she put on antibiotics? I've got the same problem with my poppy.

We have a similar issue at the moment. Zinny was on baytril for two weeks and since then we have changed his diet which might be helping. It was suggested that he might have a UTI so was on baytril. He's now on sulfatrim for a week to see if it completely clears.

How has she been since?

We have a similar issue at the moment. Zinny was on baytril for two weeks and since then we have changed his diet which might be helping. It was suggested that he might have a UTI so was on baytril. He's now on sulfatrim for a week to see if it completely clears.

How has she been since?
sorry for the late reply but how is he now?

Back