• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Squeaky Pigs Beauty Pageant

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Hy Evryboy,

n th Squaky Pigs Wbsit, w ar holing a bauty pagant for 2006. W hl on last yar an ma ovr £20 for th Squaky Pigs scu. If you can rmmbr, Ty was crown Bauty Pagant Winnr 2005.

To ra mor tails about th Pagant plas go to http://www.squ[COLOR=Black]aky-pigs.co.uk thn go to th "Fun" sction.

(Sorry, I know I am avrtising but this is for a goo caus!)

All mony rais will go to th SPA aing Guina Pig scu

Last edited by a moderator:
[color]You can ntr as many piggis as you lik. It is £1 pr pig an all mony as I sai will go to th SPA aing Guina Pig scu.

Winnr of th Bauty Pagant will win som piggi trats an a crtificat

ast yars Bauty Pagant was so much fun. It was grat. I thought if it is hl onc a yar raising mony for rscus it woul b goo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, yay the piggies are going to all enter soon! It's a lovely idea! :)

great idea! Will it always be for the Reading Rescue? I mean that there are quite a few other guinea pig rescues around too?

xx Kelly xx

I know there is. At the moment the website/forum is raising for RSPCA Reading Guinea Pig Rescue. I think sometime this year we are teaming up with Barmy4Boars and will be holding a lunch where the money raised will go to lots of different rescues, not just one!

really great idea, will deffo be entering a couple, and especially since its for a great cause

great idea. when is the closing date? I wont be able to post a photo until i get back from my holiday.

yep i will be entering one of mine.

Problem is which one? lol

Love
Claire
x

Can you enter boars? I think mine are beautiful, or handsome LOL

Of course you can enter boars and also you can enter as many piggies as you like. It is £1 per pig! :)

Closing date for all entries will be Saturday 15th April 2006.

You can submit enteries first before paying but all money must be in by 15th April - (Can make exceptions if for example like yourself you are going away so can't pay till after then as long as you do thats fine!)

To read more details to go to the Squeaky Pigs Website - http://www.squeaky-pigs.co.uk

How do i get the money to you i dont have pay pal or a card to pay online only cash! or maybe my mum could write you a check id love to enter

i wont be able to post a piccie until modnay 17th april. I wont be put a holiday piccie of them in. no worries if i cant i can do it next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back