• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Squee Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
squuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :love::love::drool:

That is all.

I'm already there... Hehe

@Rosierum you best check there home. :)

Are they going to paired with your current pig's? Are they girlie's and can we help with names. :-)

Keeping a close eye out for pignappers.

I am keeping them as a pair for the foreseeable. They are girlies name ideas would be lovely. Thinking maybe Maisie for the tricoloured Peru.

Aw lovely. I know you and me have both had a few loses over the years. Who do you still have in your piggy family or is it just these two girlie's now?

I must say those girlie's are gorgeous and aby's are always such a madams at least my sisters where. Can't wait to see them grow, not before we have cuteness overload of babie pictures obviously.

Still have five other girls. Lost Maggie at the end of Feb but still have Milkshake and Pixie from wales and Rosie from my original pair plus Gracie and Lizzie from Milhaven.
Looking forward to seeing the babies grow into their hairdos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back