• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I gave Misty a bath today and I can't get the pee stains off him
H'es had them since we got him but everytime I bath him they won't move
Is there anything that I can use to take them away?

Poor love. I guess he's got a white coat. Rocky has this a bit with the white fur under his chest (when he sits in it) but I find baths get rid of it. Sorry I can't help any more. I'm sure someone else will though!

Ok
Thanks
Ye he sits in his tent and pees in it but he doesn't bother to move

Might be worth e-mailing Chriisie at Gorgeous Guineas (www.gorgeousguineas.com) as I believe she does make things up as a special request so maybe she will know just the thing to get out the stains safely for your piggy. :)

My George does this. He's a lazy dirty boy who just pees where he sits and doesn't move. He has a white coat that is stained yellow at the back ::)

Every 3rd day I wash his bum in a weak solution of baby bath and warm water, dry him and then slather the bits that get wet with vaseline to protect his skin. before I started doing this his skin was so bad it would come off in lumps. Since I've been doing this there has been no problems at all.

Icey and Tiny are also white piggies and get the underside stained, a gentle wash every other day gets them white again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back