STAR AND RAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blossom

;D Star and Ray come to live with me on Saturday I cannot wait to meet them and Kate. I hope they like their new home and are happy with me ;D

B

blossom

I have bought them lots of things and built them a nice c&c cage ;D

M

Michele

so pleased they will finally have their own place now.

Congratulations!

Michele

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have told them to get packing up ready to meet their new mum!

They had better be on their best behaviour too - they can be soooo cheeky when they put their mind to it!

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
These lucky boys are now with their new mum!

They have one of the best cages I have ever seen and from what I heard last night were already making themselves well at home!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I'm so pleased that they have finally got a home. I will let Sparkle know that her 2 little boys have found their forever homes :)

B

blossom

Hi yes you can tell their mum that they are doing just fine and are being very very cheeky just like Kate said they would be they have had a goog explore all round and are eating lots!
They are alreeady getting used to me a bit i think they started to squeak a little when i went in earlier today bless them

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I am so pleased that you have got them. I know that they are going to be very well cared for and loved. I am just updating the Squeaky Pigs website at the moment (at last! lol). Star and Ray are going to be Squeaky Pigs Guinea Pigs of the Month of July. :)

S

Sarah-Jane

Ray and Star are fabulous boys Jemima and I know that with you they will continue to get the very best of everything... You are already a devoted slave... Bet you miss their chatter Kate...

Status
Not open for further replies.