• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Stepping down

So sorry you see you go, take care and have lots of fun and joy that family life brings x

Kelly has left the building. Thanks for everything you have done for the forum. 👍
Shame, no more access to the staff room jacuzzi and Prossecco stash, just when it would be most useful 🥵

Thank you for all your moderating and good advice @Lady Kelly . Very right to take a break now you have all the family responsibilities. Enjoy your little ones, they grow up so fast. Hope to see you around the forum occasionally 😉

Thankyou for all you've done to ensure the smooth running of the forum and all the help and guidance given to those needing it over the years. Enjoy the extra time with your family 🙂

Quite simply - Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had the privilege of appointing people I admired on the forum to staff positions and you exceeded very high expectations I had of you when I was looking for strong, fair mods. Thank you for everything, I understand then need to move on. We had the greatest of teams here.

Thanks Kelly x x

You will really be missed here on the Forum Lady Kelly, especially as one of the staff members. Thank you ever so much for all the hard work helping keep the forum as amazing as it is over the years.
I will look forward to you hopefully popping in from time to time. And will really look forward to the day you kids ask for pet piggies :clap:
All the best! Hannah 🤩

I am going to badly miss you and your Sherlock Holmes worthy nose for smelling trouble and following it right back to where the body was buried. You are an amazing woman.

But you really need the time for your son and your family now; especially after the journey you have had to get there. I sincerely hope that you can really enjoy those precious first years with your two children. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

You have been a delight to have on the team and to work with. The forum has become a better, safer and stronger place with your deft handling of people, always competent input and your wicked sense of humour. I sincerely hope that you will stay in contact.
Beautifully put as always ❤️

Back