Stinky boys

rp1993

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know lots of people say that boars are smelly but we have never really had any issues... until tonight they were going mad playing and doing general silly things, I went over to rearrange everything that’s I had been flipped and it absolutely stank 😂 a full clean has been done, I hope they don’t make this a regular thing!

here they are pleased with themselves on the fresh bedding!
47D9A0BF-4344-41DF-B519-ECEB7F3BD26F.jpeg

weepweeps

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha. I know exactly what you mean. I sit on my bathroom floor every evening with my two boars so they can have a run around. And sometimes the whole room pongs. 🤢. Some days are worse than others. They do have a “special” blanket they both try to lay claim to. So it’s a bit of a competition. Boars - don’t you just love them. ❤

rp1993

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m starting to wonder if I was nose blind because I never smelt this hideousness they can produce. Well, if you don’t count the time I found something wiped on the fleece which absolutely stank 🤮
Maybe you were lucky! Thankfully this is the first time, it has a sort of sweaty odour it’s not pleasant! 😂

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
It’s much worse than my teenagers room. 🤣
Blimey it must have been bad! My son (who is 18) went out for the day yesterday and his room smelt so bad, I had to open the front door and open his bedroom door (we live in a bungalow and his bedroom is opposite the front door) to air it out. It took about 3 hours!

rp1993

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Blimey it must have been bad! My son (who is 18) went out for the day yesterday and his room smelt so bad, I had to open the front door and open his bedroom door (we live in a bungalow and his bedroom is opposite the front door) to air it out. It took about 3 hours!
O wow! You’ll have to hide some air-fresheners in his room!

rp1993

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can't do that I'm highly allergic to air freshners and I don't want my throat to close up or my nose to bleed or both!
Oh no! That sounds worse than my Timothy hay allergy!

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I’m quite lucky my boys have never ponged really, Luigi has the odd smelly poo though! My male ratties however, bloody stank many times! Scent marked everywhere (including me!) and could really stink out the room with green veg 🤢 :xd:

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Luigi does occasionally with greens, but he shouldn’t be a pig and pinch all of Lolo’s portion as well as his own and he’d be fine!
Haven’t been peed on in a while though so I can’t complain, that was Jess and the rats favourite past time I’m sure! :doh: :))