• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Stinky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my poor Tonic! Was arching his back this morning, which means one thing! - impacted bum!

Cleared it for him and it really ponged! My poor baby, I could see the relief on his face! Then he started to poop for England! LOL

Checked his willy too, my boy been up to no good with Guinea! He had about an inch long piece of hay stuck up there with some Guinea hair and was all sticky! Naughty, naughty boy! LOL

I told him 'No bonking Guinea!'. But he just looks at me as if saying 'yeah whatever Mummy, I like bonking!' ;D

xx Kelly xx

He tries! He mounts him and actually uhum 'performs'! :o But I don't think he enters!

Just gets rid of a bit of frustration

what a thing to wake me up, reading what you are talking about lol, MEN , I've had an impacted boar Ginger for 2 years now but do you find sometimes he manages it himself for weeks then all of a sudden he's clogged up again, I have'nt cleared Ginger out for about 6 weeks now then it will be every day again, and I also have demon who has it now and again,

Same here Michelle.. Usually Ton gets it sorted himself, it's just the odd occasion where he needs a hand!

Lucinda, Lesbian piggies! ;D My boys have always been gay!

we used to have that, with the boys, but they dont seem to do it much anymore.

those kids eh! when will they learn..

lol. yeah probably.

i think that they have just stopped doing that for dominance and started rumbling at each other....lol.

never mind, those boys. cant take them anywhere

i dont think that they are soo much gay as in touch with their feminine side.

we took barney and fudge into the garden and fudge tried to hump barney, so we call fudge packer now.

lol

I like gay men, they make the most wonderful friends. I used to have a great one till we lost touch, we used to go clothes shopping and clubbing together ;D

My oldest friend is gay and a fashion designer - therefore I never would go clothes shopping with him ;D

LOL - my mate (family friend) is a lesbian and shes told Mike that if we didn't get married, then she would've had me!

lol, my sister is a lesbian and she is being my bestman/person/woman at the wedding.

we were sat talking about the stag do and she said that she would get me a stripper....i was thinking why would she do that.....BING on came the light.

i used to get mistaken for being gay because i always used to take care of myself and whatnot...used to gel my hair and make sure it was right, and looked good....hehe

LOL - my mate is really butch.. when she goes to try on bras in department stores, she has to show people her boobs!

I was going to ask about that, when i stroke Zubi he archs his bum does that mean that he has that impaction thing? what do i do to clean him up, hes 10 months now do they get that at his age I'm confused! lol gay piggies, i had gerbils that where lesbians once lol x

Is he pooping ok? Could well be because he has a scratch where you are touching him or he doesn't like to be touched there.. Ton arches differently when he has a scratch.

If you look at his bum it will either be clear or poops or kinda blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back