• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Stitch has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We've been back with Stitch about half an hour now. I've got him in the pen at the minute with some veggies :)
Already established he really likes having his chin rubbed.

A few piccies:

Just got home still in the carrier (he doesn't mind pink, he's a real boar)
DSC04345.jpg

Mmmm lettuce
DSC04346.jpg

Oooh this is gooddrool
DSC04347.jpg

I'll just stand here and look cute
DSC04348.jpg

Nom nom who can resist cucumber
DSC04349.jpg

He is a bit stinky bless him so he'll be having a bath in the next few days, and having his nails clipped.

Awwww the pic of him all stretched out is tooo cute! Looks like he's just flopped! Must be tired zzz

AWWW - not only a stunner, but such a character! x)

You need to upgrade your safety; there is a danger of pignappers! drool

Oooooo and awwwwww he is one beautiful piggie x) just gorgeous more pigtures please :))

omg hes lovely..how come he needs a bath and nail clippings?

Not sure when his hutch was last cleaned out - he stinks! & his back claws are quite long :(

He's just having a run round the indoor pen, he's having a whale of a time :))

Awwwww bless! did you have a chat about neutering him?x

I didn't have chance I was ill yesterday so it was literally just up there to pick him and straight back home. Might wait til I've had him a bit and they see how much he's loving being here ;)

Last edited:
Stitch would very much like for someone to come and pignap him please. I'm a horrible hooman who has given him his first ever bath today
He is currently sat in a paper bag sulking!

OMG you should have seen how dirty the bath was after we finished! I should have taken a piccy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back