• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Stitch in his new cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stitch's new cage arrived yesterday :))
It's set up in the living room at the minute because his old hutch is still in the spare room and I can't move it without OH's help. Were going to do it last night but we ended up have fish and chips for tea with his Mum and her friends that were visiting lol

DSC04384.jpg

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04386.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

H'e s real cutie and he seems to love exploring his new home!

Awwwww x) And what a fabulous new cage :))

It's the Ferplast 120 which you can get pretty much anywhere, but I got mine from Zooplus it was £49.99 but I got a 10% off code for signing up to their newsletter.

It costs £82 at Pets at Homerolleyes

Beautiful piggy x) I love his eyes x)

Stitch's new cage arrived yesterday :))
It's set up in the living room at the minute because his old hutch is still in the spare room and I can't move it without OH's help. Were going to do it last night but we ended up have fish and chips for tea with his Mum and her friends that were visiting lol

DSC04384.jpg

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04386.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

Aww! What a sweetie! <3

Awwwww Stitch x)

I've been following his story and i wanted to ask if he had ever lived with another piggie when your brother had him? Just wondered what he did when he heard your girls Amber and Coco wheeking? And has he had a sniff through the bars?
I find guinea pig interaction facinating, when I bring a new foster pig home and they see, smell and hear other piggies it like they suddenly relax and feel at home (and get rather excited too).

I bet you are falling so in love with the little fella.
:)p

No he's only ever been a lone piggy :( Which before I had him was probably a good thing as they were adament he was a sow rolleyes Told them a few times he's most definitely a boar rolleyes

His hutch was under their cage so he hasn't had chance to sniff through the bars yet, but I'm going to put it on the desk next to their cage later on so we'll see what he does :)) Even when they've wheeked he hasn't wheeked back at them :(

I'm working on OH about getting him a little buddy, but its a bit of a quandry because what happens if BIL comes back after a year and the kids want him back? :{ - Which I will fight since I've spent £50 on a decent cage for him, plus I'm now treating fungal and parasites they never noticed he had.
Plus as you say I am falling in love with him, he's still shy and skitish but he's getting braver every day and his character is coming through now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back