• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Strange behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayleyh

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi
I hope I am posting this in the right section - still getting used to the forum.
I have notice that my piggy is jumping a lot and running around his cage really fast, like something is irritating him. When he jumps all four paws come off the floor and then he darts around. It doesn't look like scared behaviour but more like something on him is irritating him. I thought maybe it was fleas biting him, but I've checked and cant see any. I've checked his body for signs of anything that may be irritating him and he looks perfectly healthy.
He did have an ear infection as a baby and I wondered if maybe that has returned and he ear is bothering him, but it all looks normal and he is not scratching at it.
Is jumping and darting around normal behaviour, or could there be something wrong?

sounds like a happy piggy to me,,google popcorning and i think you will be put at ease.x

I googled it and watched some videos. Yes that is exactly what he is doing. I am so glad he is happy.
Thanks for that.

my job here is done haha x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back