• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Strawberries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've had a thing for them for ages and finally sat here munching on them!

I was ready to share with my lot, as Mike doesnt eat any kind of fruit!

I offered them to the boys and they just sat there! Didn't seem at all interested! Tonni has in the past ate them, so I reckon he's now gone off them - funny pig!

Oh well! More for me! ;D

rudi would steal mine and run with it in his mouth to a hidy place hehe my boys dont seem fussed though x

I ended up wearing strawberry when trying it on my piggies a moment ago. I got one and pulled it apart and tried giving them a little bit each. I ended up covered in strawberry juice, and the piggies where unsure. Only Jupiter who trys everything run off with it in his cage.
;D

Cavies, don't you love it! ;D

Clare x

ps - my hands where so red they looked covered in blood.

My guys love strawberry!
Dr especially loved them - just as well some one does - disgusting fruit ;D

Lucinda said:
My guys love strawberry!
Dr especially loved them - just as well some one does - disgusting fruit ;D

my little doesnt like them either unless i put tons of sugar on them so she doesnt get them.

I hate strawberries and anything strawberry flavoured, but weirdly I love the strawberry and banana smoothie.

Strawberry is one of the better fruits. Decent Vit. C content, not too high in water or acid. Quite sugary though so don't go overboard on them!

Mine will nibble them after they have eaten all else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back