• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

stupid people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was telling someone about my piggies' different characters and he said in a really patronising way - "Now you're being silly giving them personalities"
!!

Grrr I hate people like that. My dad is the same. When I went to the pub quiz yday my dad and his friend make silly jokes about guinea pigs and when I said to my dad I now have 20 and Crater will have hers anytime now and he said "Oh i'm guessing you have that many to make a fur coat!" - Those two also believe guinea pigs have no personality!

The one thing which I stress to everyone when talking about my piggies is how they all have very different personalities. Its great that we have a forum where everybody understands each other!

But all piggies have their own personality :-\ This man just doesn't know what hes talking about........ he obviously hasn't met many of us piggies before ;D

I hate it when people say things like that, really irritates me! I'm not one to keep schtum, I will argue back!
People say that about cats too, but dogs seems to always be different! I don't see why!

Mine definately all have very distinct personalities! Thats the one thing about the pigs that really surprised my boyfriend when he first met then and got to get to know them. I've never met two pigs who are quite the same thats for sure!

Kate

I got laughed at when I returned to work and said I have guineapigs and go to shows etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back