• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sturdy Snuggle Sack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold some to a friend once...I'm now out of fleece now and don't think my hubby will want me spending anymore money on any until I get a job haha...so maybe some time next year :p x
But you could sell them to earn some pennies ! I made a water bottle holder bag for my kids, got sick of carrying their water bottles every day, I have sold probably 100 in the past two years or more.. Earns a little bit of ' pocket money ' ...

But you could sell them to earn some pennies ! I made a water bottle holder bag for my kids, got sick of carrying their water bottles every day, I have sold probably 100 in the past two years or more.. Earns a little bit of ' pocket money ' ...
That's well cool! :) Thing is there are so many people that make fleece items and much better quality ones than mine. I set up an Etsy shop once but didn't get any orders, and without a loads of items they don't really get a look in, so got rid of it. If just want to sell the odd 1 or 2 I make but then unless you have a shop or something you can't really do payments securely. Also would have to buy more fleece, wadding thread and at the mo my hubby won't want me spending money we don't have on the initial cost. I have to argue most things I buy for them as he doesn't like animals and we already spend so much just with their essentials lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back