• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Sulfatrim dose

Wizzy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I usually give the sulfatrim to both my piggies at 10am every morning, but unfortunately i have to leave the house early tomorrow. Would i be okay to give the dose at about 10 past 9 instead? Would that be okay or effect them in anyway? I appreciate that this is probably very late considering it’s tomorrow morning 😂

That should be fine. It's close enough to the expected time that it isn't going to make a significant difference. Hope this helps!

It's absolutely fine. When I have medication prescribed twice a day I do morning and evening but I can't say it's the exact same time everyday. Guinea pigs don't come with a clock and a calendar so they won't tell you off for it :)

Back