• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sunday Morning Fun Time On Momma's Bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwww boys! Hello to you both! :love:

Aren't you good not leaving Momma any present of the poo kind :))

I love Gus! So so much!
One day I will be buying that plane ticket to come and take him!:drool:

And wait..... Gus.. Has a friend now?! I've missed something here! When did this happen?!:doh: They are such a couple little pair! Awwww!:love:

I love Gus! So so much!
One day I will be buying that plane ticket to come and take him!:drool:

And wait..... Gus.. Has a friend now?! I've missed something here! When did this happen?!:doh: They are such a couple little pair! Awwww!:love:
Abbie, Gus DOES have a little brother now- his name is Charlie, and we BOTH love him very much. He has fit into our family as if he was always intended to be here. Look how cute!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Abbie, Gus DOES have a little brother now- his name is Charlie, and we BOTH love him very much. He has fit into our family as if he was always intended to be here. Look how cute!
View attachment 29618 View attachment 29619 View attachment 29620 View attachment 29621 View attachment 29622 View attachment 29623 View attachment 29624

Omgggggg, look how tiny he is! I'll be taking both of them with me!:))
How old is he?!

Aww, sooo glad Charlie is fitting in so well! I bet they are both sooo happy together! I can't believe I missed Gus's brother until now!

Isn't he just adorable?! Charlie is coming up on his one month anniversary with us & was roughly 8 weeks when we brought him home- so around 3 months give or take?
LOVE HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back