• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sunrise The Destroyer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critter

Reaction score
OK, it's taken me ages to figure out how to get a YouTube Account. I did it once, years ago and then they changed it one day to a google account and forced me to have my email across all accounts, or something like that, and then I could never sign into it again. So now I've created a new one :)
I hope this works.

Here's Sunrise playing the 'push the hidey' game - the vids are all very short :)

Sunrise is so cute. I love the way he knows not to dive off the sofa, mine would just fall off!

Thanks everyone :) Sadly she doesn't do it any more - all grown up now! She does have a big personality though :)

Thanks everyone :) Sadly she doesn't do it any more - all grown up now! She does have a big personality though :)

They do grow out of things like that don't they, Cookie used to be a right monkey but has mellowed in her old age....

She used to enjoy flipping the pigloo's upside down with Treacle her sister and then wee in them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back