• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Support Rescue Car Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just browsing on eBay and found this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bobtails-Rabb...ts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item3f04ccb925
Was thinking, if i designed a similar one, using the forum logo, would anybody know how they could be created? We could then sell them and proceeds go to rescues, or the running of the forum :)
Would make a few designs, and see which people liked best...with text something like "Support Rescue, rehome a Guinea Pig", though I'm sure I can think of some inspirational text!
What do you think?

Just browsing on eBay and found this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bobtails-Rabb...ts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item3f04ccb925
Was thinking, if i designed a similar one, using the forum logo, would anybody know how they could be created? We could then sell them and proceeds go to rescues, or the running of the forum :)
Would make a few designs, and see which people liked best...with text something like "Support Rescue, rehome a Guinea Pig", though I'm sure I can think of some inspirational text!
What do you think?

What a fab idea :)
I'd buy one too x

Sounds a great idea. I know Ellie was talking about upgrading the forum provider at some point in the future because of slow down load issues etc. In the past we, i.e. members, have made donations to help keep the forum running. On the rescue front I guess any profit made from the sale could be split between an agreed number of rescues, perhaps get folk to vote for a short list? Why not contact her (Squeakypigs) or her mum Debbie (Furryfriends) and run the idea past them.
icon7.gif

x-vic-x knows something about car stickers as her friend got the rabbit rehome ones printed I believe - might be worth asking her where she got them from?

Would need to buy quite a few to get the price down I expect?

Love the designs though

Sophie

They are great! Maybe one could be made about the guinea pig company aspect. For example:

Do you like company? Guinea pigs do too! :) Or something along those lines and have a photo of 2 guinea pigs snuggled up, like this:

rnf.jpg

( 2 of my girls are on the photo :)) )

I would definitely buy one. I think proceeds should go to the forum to keep this fabulous resource going. In my opinion this forum does an amazing amount for piggies , people and rescues

Their great. I know vista print can make them up for you hun, and at a good price. www.vistaprint.co.uk they do car door magnets and start from £3.99
they also do bags, t shirts, mugs etc
I dont have a car but If i did i would love one!

They are great! Maybe one could be made about the guinea pig company aspect. For example:

Do you like company? Guinea pigs do too! :) Or something along those lines and have a photo of 2 guinea pigs snuggled up, like this:

rnf.jpg

( 2 of my girls are on the photo :)) )

What a gorgeous photo x

What about......

Wheeek need a home....

starskyhutchtybran.jpg

for more information join The Guinea Pig forum, a rescue friendly site

I haven't got any line ups of my piggies, so "borrowed" my mums picture rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back