• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sweet dreams beautiful Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is one of the hardest things I have had to type and I can hardly see for the tears. I got home from work tonight to find that Woody had gone to the bridge. He was lying at the top of the ramp to the hayloft on the vetbed and looked like he had just gone to sleep.

Sweet dreams beautiful boy

007-11.jpg

We have given Buzz lots of cuddles but he seems oblivious to the fact that Woody has gone. He barged past him when I was checking him on the vetbed and when we put Woody in the cage for him to say goodbye he groomed him slightly and then popcorned rolleyes. Obviously we need to make some decisions over the next few days about Buzz as we don't want him to be lonely.

I'm am so sorry to hear about Woody, goodnight beautiful boys sweet dreams xxxxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry. What an awful shock. Such a lovely, lovely boy. I'm so glad he got to know love and happiness in your care. Hugs for you both and for Buzz.

Goodnight gorgeous Woody. :rose

So sorry, he was a gorgeous looking boy.

x x

Once again, I'm so sorry for you Helen. He really was a lovely little man. Big hugs!

RIP Woody, run free at the bridge :rose

Oh no :( RIP Woody you gorgeous piggy! Least he had a happy loving life for the time that he was with you xx

Awwww, I'm so sorry. I'm sure Woody will popcorn happily forever, safe in the knowledge that he was much, much loved x

Oh no! What a horrible shock. I am so sorry! Run free gorgeous boy. Hugs to you and Buzz x

i cant imagine the shock of coming home to find a beloved pet has passed. I really feel for you guys.

He was truly truly beautiful, and looks so happy in the pic.

Rip Woody, run free forevermore x

Such a shock - he was a special boy.
RIP dear Woody, and hugs to you Helen.

Such a shock to come home to:( I'm so sorry for your loss - Woody was a fab guinea, I loved seeing the photos of him on FB.

RIP Woody and hugs to you both x

Thanks everyone, he was such a special boy. Kepp going and chatting to Buzz and it breaks my heart to see him on his own.

ive just been looking through the original threads when you rescued them, and the state they were in, i hope you guys are so proud of what you achieved with them, they must have felt so loved and spoilt with you, I think Woody has died a happy man x>>

Thanks so much, that's a lovely thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back