• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sweet dreams Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel WD

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On Wednesday evening I went outside to put my buns to bed and found my beautiful Billy dead on the lawn. He was still warm, not a mark on his little body. After talking to the vet we've reached the conclusion that something literally scared him to death :cry:

Billy had just turned 2, far too young to be taken from us and his wifey Millie. He had a cheeky way about him, always looking like he was thinking about how to cause mischief. I'd got him from a rescue 14 months ago and he had just got to the stage where he was enjoying cuddles and actually gave me my first nose lick on Saturday.

My husband and I loved him very much and will miss him terribly. Millie looks lost without him, they were such a lovely couple, always together, always grooming each other. They just loved being together. From the moment they were put together they have been inseparable.

Sweet dreams my gorgeous boy, I hope you know how much you were loved. Thank you for being such a perfect husbun to Millie x x x RIP x x x

I have so many pictures I want to share of him but I'll try and just put a few.

Sunbathing

mandb29-vi.jpg

Trying to roll in a hole

IMG_0071-1.jpg

Snuggling with Millie

16564a3e.jpg

Mid molt

IMG_0223.jpg

Me and my boy

26986_1417660438730_1149193950_31273380_8067908_n.jpg

awwww hes so lovely, I'm really sorry, how very sad that he was scared to death.

Hopefully it was quick eh?

Rip Billy, sleep well xxxxxx

hope you are ok x

Very Sorry for your loss, adleast he found love before leaving for the bridge. Sleep Well Billy, you will be sadly missed xx

What a shock to have Billy taken away so suddenly. I am so very sorry. What a gorgeous bunny he was and couldnt have had a better forever home than the one he shared with you. Binky free at the bridge gorgeous bun..

Oh, what a heartbreaking situation and all the more sad as that Billy was becoming friendlier. "Scared to death" - my goodness, whatever could have caused that I wonder....

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Billy. Run free x

I really appreciate all your nice messages, thank you.

Tuesday is going to be tough, it will be my first day back at work so Millie will be on her own. I've been spending as much time with her as possible - she's even been in for sofa cuddles at night time! (OH is obviously getting soft). Also picking Billy's ashes up on Tuesday.

So sorry for you both and Millie

RIP Billy
x x

Ohh I'm so sorry to hear about Billy, he was a beautiful bunny, goodnight little one sleep in peace x

Billy looks so much like my bunny Harriet who died aged only 3. Its so awful to lose any pet but when they are taken so young, it seems all the worse.
RIP Billy x

You're right about that, sorry about your little Harriet. We were so looking forward to many more years with him.

Whee are really sorry to hear about little Billy 8...8...8...
RIP Billy run free at the bridge, have fun binkying with all the other beautiful buns, and enjoy the lush green grass, you'll be so very sadly missed by your mummy, daddy and wife Millie but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back