• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Sweet Dreams Henry X

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllenDev

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On Friday 30th of January I woke to find Henry gone. He was nearly 8 yrs old. He'd had a lovely feast the night before and was showing no signs of illness.
We bought him and his brother as manager specials in a garden centre - no one wanted 6mth old piggies but they were perfect for us. The kids named them Henry and Goody.
Sadly Goody died after three years but Henry hung on in there with us.
His nickname was HJ and he loved cuddles.
Sleep well big guy and enjoy rumble stomping Goody again. Miss you xScreenshot_2015-01-30-10-32-10.pngScreenshot_2015-01-30-22-01-39.png

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am very sorry for your loss! Henry was a lovely boy! He lived to a very ripe old age and had a peaceful death, but that doesn't mean that you aren't missing badly not having him in your life anymore after all that time. :(

Popcorn free with your mate again, Henry!

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss, he was a gorgeous, well loved piggy. Sleep tight Henry x

EllenDev

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks everyone - this forum has helped me a lot. You're all lovely and I could look at pics all day x

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry for the loss of your stunning little boy. They leave huge holes in our hearts. Huge hugs

RIP Henry
x x

Status
Not open for further replies.