• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sweet Sleeps Snowball. Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

didipiggywiggly

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our dear sweet boy slipped into his forever sleep on 25th January early hours of the night after a very short and fatal pneumonia attack. Leaving us shocked and saddened at his passing.KINDLE_CAMERA_1420491433000.jpg
He was the quietest and most unflappable of our piggies. We were so lucky when we rescued him from RSPCA as a cage mate for Toffee.His greatest love was to lay near to toffee or to curl up in his cosy bed. He had a sketchy past life with several owners and homes. He was of unknown age but my vet guessed he was quite elderly when he finally came to us.
So it seems you came to us in your twilight years but left such a lasting impression and great whole in our piggy family.
Night night sweet boy. x

Rip beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts xx

I am so sorry for your loss!

Snowball was a gorgeous boy and you have given him a very happy and loving retirement home.

Sadly, "walking"/atypical pneumonia can hit out of the blue and it often kills very fast, especially ill or elderly piggies. :(

RIP

I'm so sorry. Like Wiebke says, atypical Pneumonia can hit so fast, I have a lost a couple to it over the years.

I am really sorry for the loss of your stunning piggy, he had a wonderful loving home with you. Hugs

RIP Snowball
x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back