Sylvie the slayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

My darling little Sylvie >:D is has been a bit of a handful over the past month or 2. Really trying to assert her dominance over my 3 others. I have put up with this & tried every trick in the book. She had started to be particularly horrid to MArgalo who as you know has had some serious health problems with ovarian cysts. So last week I eventually threw in the towel & decided that enough was enough she was making life too difficult for the OAP's & I took her out.
I decided that my only bet with her would be to get her a big neutered male. I have deliberated about septerating the 2 boys i have for rehoming & having one of them neutered & putting them with her.
Anyway after lots of looking I've hit the jack pot!

Isn't he gorgeous - called Spud & a complete gent. He's not humped her, he's put up with her pushyness & not batted an eyelid at her chattering teeth! She's given up being a cow & they're snuggled up together now. :-*
Its a great feeling when you get it right!
I really have to find a home for Bandit & Quarter now - aka B&Q!

F

Fr0ggy

That's great news-I am sure they willl be very happy together! :)

H

hils78

Well unfortunately he isn't a rescue - but isn't a pet shop boy either! He's come from a friend of a friend who keeps pigs. 8) Sylvie needed a specific boy & he fit the job perfectly (esp as I've been craving a silver agouti!). I'm greatful to have not had to take a boar to neuter myself. Didn't feel so bad taking Steph (the rabbit) as he was big. Guineas seem so little!

H78

ps Maxthepig, the 'white fluff' behind the shed was kitchen towel that had disintergrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.