• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ta Da! THE nearly Complete C&C Cage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lukey

Right well here it is... the cage I have worked my hands to the bone to finish... well nearly... all it needs now is its upper level and the megazorb, which still hasnt been delivered!

All the piggies are in and enjoying it... the only squaring up with each other has been between Amber and Sparkle, but they lived with each other anyway so I dont know whats wrong with them...

cc5.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc3.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc1.jpg

So now all living together is Sparkle and her daughter Glitter, Amber and Rosie, Whiskers and last but not least... Crater and her babies Mini-Crater, Critter and Daisy!

WOW! you must have a massive house to fit that in! its so cool, bet they love it x

lol Its only a 2bedroomed house but we have a study and our comp is linked to the TV screen so the study room is now officially "The Guinea Pig Room!"

When the top is done it should look even more amazing then it actually does! :D

very similar to mine but I did'nt bother with an upper level, might do that this year, mine is also wider, its a brilliant way to keep pigs is'nt it?

Its really great, I feel happy that they have the space to run about and frollock as they love to do... dont think iv got anymore room to extend outwards... so the skys the limit, literally!

WOW! thats cool. wish I could have something like that but I know the cats will eat them LOL

Wow that looks amazing. You've done really well there. How do you keep your carpet so clean?

Michele, you can still have that set up if you have cats. If you put a roof on it, it will be fine.

lol Carpet clean? - Luke went mad at me tonight cos there was bits of chocolate on the lounge floor :( whoops! - Vanish carpet spray is amazing! They are also very clean as they are newish carpets too! :)

It is an amazing cage. I have nicked a couple of my piggies at my mum's toys for the girlies here. They now have a little house thing and Fluffy's cuddle cup!! They also have as shown in the pic that wooden thing, a sofa and a nearly eaten tube lol. When the upstairs is done I will get them some of those beds so its like their bedroom! lol Am I sad? lol

squeakypigs said:
lol Carpet clean? - Luke went mad at me tonight cos there was bits of chocolate on the lounge floor :( whoops! - Vanish carpet spray is amazing! They are also very clean as they are newish carpets too! :)

ROTFLMAO ;D ;D

We have finished the upstairs of the C&C. The girls love it :)

Just need to do the bottom ramp but for now, the girls can jump up anyways to use the other ramp to the 2nd level.

Here are the pics...

CCcage.jpg

CCcage2.jpg

that's great! We're gonna have one when my dad gets the shed and insulate it!

We can't wait!

wow thats amazing, i love it,

i want one lol, is there a shop on this site where you can buy the things you need to build and instructions etc ?

hiya sorry to be a pain in the butt, but I'm thinking about building one,

how do you even begin

like the thickness of the correx

because there is
3mm
4mm
5mm
6mm ??

the rest i follow, its just, what was your thickness etc?

Your cage is fantastic Well done, you will have mega happy piggers

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back