• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Talkative Floor Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been getting the girls out daily for floor time and usually they're pretty quiet.

However tonight they're so chatty! Not wheeking, more of a constant ongoing conversation. Is this a good thing?

That would indicate they are getting more relaxed and letting each other know were they are in the room. I bet that sounds so cute.

I was hoping this would be the case. It's a lovely sound. They'll run around and Mabel will touch Ambers bum with her nose then Amber will popcorn. So fun to watch.

Awwww, good to know that they are beginning to feel at home. Sounds like they are very happy.

My Peanut Butter is a chatty piggy. He is forever chortling even as he potters about his cage. It always sounds to me like a contented pig sound.

I can tell that Hadley is getting confident during floor time now, as she burbles away to herself as she putters around. She also whistles/burbles when she gets patted now. It seems I now have two talkative pigs (Sundae also likes to squeak and talk all the time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back