• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tani - popcorning video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Tani has now got her bearings and has delighted me with a little popcorning session on the living room floor.

(please click on the picture to start the video_

She has also joined the Tribe for dinner under the living room table for the first time tonight. Well on track...
6459fe49.jpg

1cefd1a2.jpg

(If any ovservant member is wondering where Cariad is - the pink fleece in the way was too much for delicate sensibilities. She's a dear, but not exactly the brightest piggy!)

Awwwwww thats so sweet such a happy piggie! x) I love the pink polka dot fleece btw its lovely :) and lovely photos of her with the tribe enjoying nibble time :)

Awwwwww thats so sweet such a happy piggie! x) I love the pink polka dot fleece btw its lovely :) and lovely photos of her with the tribe enjoying nibble time :)

The fleece is courtesy of Claire W!

I love the sudden jump popcorns - my favourite! Great to see her feeling so full of the joys of life!

AWWW i can see that she is such a happy piggy with those high popcorns! x)

Joey must be Cariads twin as he does the same thing with towels when they are left on the floor. :))

Another piggy settling in so so quick with you! She looks like shes fitted in well and very happy, shes a very lucky girl :) x

Tani is definitively a JUMPER and I have to be extra careful when handling her! mallethead

gosh yeah, i hate it when the little squirmers jump from your arms.....arghhhh!

Now that I got Caron used to sitting quietly and be fussed over, I got Tani to work on, and she is EXTREMELY freaky when being picked up. rolleyes

My Gaga is like this. She even popcorned while sitting on my shoulder the other day. scared the living daylights out of me. I havnt seen Tam do it yet, but shes just grumpy and Boofle cant cos shes FAT.^)

I love the video she looks soooooo happy, her little chicken bums gorgeous x). We must have a pink spotty fleece like yours its fab. x)

You have to ask Claire W where she got it - ours was a present from her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back