Tani: the introcution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Today was the BIG day as far as Tani was concerned; and she has truly lived up to her fiery name - definitely a little rocket with fire in her bum and trailing in her wake bemused Tribe members left and right... It took her only ten minutes after having been let loose to discover the tv hay tray AND the exlore the cage from top to bottom!

Breakfast: watching the crunchies line up from her cage
2b24130b.jpg

Meeting the first member of the Tribe
52663afc.jpg

Having a sip of water on the top floor five minutes later
88838ec6.jpg

Here are some little video clips taken at different times throughout the afternoon. Please click on the picture to start them!

Like a kid in a candy superstore!

Busy getting to know the Tribe

It is fitting that the day finishes with Tani joining the evening line up!

Things are still rather lively with the occasional eruption, but the intro was successful. The Tribe is already busy with sorting out this feisty, but rather freaky youngster!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aww looks like she is fitting right in :) she is gorgeous i totally see why you broke your resolution!x)

Rosierum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Welcome beautiful Tani. The tribe has grown again I think I've lost track now:red

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwww what a lovely story to end the evening with, she is a very beautiful and special piggie :) i'm so happy that she's settled in well, and enjoying life in the tribe! Cant wait for pigtures of Tani and the tribe :))

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Not easy to get a picture of Tani now that she is a free roaming chicken, err piggy! She seems to have just three gears - fast, faster and hiding...

I will try tomorrow when she is hopefully settling in more!

Reaction score
Shes got a fine backside on her hasnt she? I think you will find it hard to get a picture of her front half.lol Seems to like showing her rump.lol

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Tani seems to have four gears - fast, faster, jumping and hiding! She is very wary of people, but the Tribe will hopefully bring her round once she has settling in. But it is not easy to get a good picture of her now that she roaming free - mostly I only get her receding bum by the time the camera goes off!

Right now, it's very lively with quite a few scuffles and lots of shrilling as some of the top sows are not exactly chuffed with having a feisty youngster running rings around them. It will hopefully all settle down once the hierarchy has been re-established and Tani has learned who she has to respect. She has been accepted by the Tribe as such; it's just a matter of working her in!

Salt n Peppers mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh my that has so brighten up my bedtime :))

What a cheeky little piggie she is, and soooooo easily recognisable with her bum following on behind her :)):))

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think you should have a manual to read before introducing new pigs... I mean, how dare she interrupt Nerys' nom noms? the cheek!
She's really cute and looks like she's going to give you an interesting time...

Sue G

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's absolutely adorable, and I don't mind how many "bum shots" I see. I suspect she'll sleep well to night, from sheer exhaustion!

Status
Not open for further replies.