• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

temprement difference between male and females

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan

Reaction score
is there a temperement difference
which do you prefer?
i heard girls can get moody is this correct?

in my experience males are more friendly and confident, and my females were a little skittish and harder to handle, but they loved cuddles like the males...they do change a bit when theyre pregnant, but then again, most creatures do :)

You can get real characters, dominant as well as laid back piggies in both sexes. Some boys can be ever so laid back! Older piggies are often mellower than hyper youngsters, but both have their own charm.

Generally, what you put into your pets, you will get out of them. I find it more important to go to a rescue and meet and handle the piggies - gender and looks can be less important than you think when you come across that engaging bundle of fur that steals your heart. Often, the less showy piggies have the big personalities, but you won't know that unless you meet them with an open mind. Several times I have come back home with a different piggy than the one I'd initially reserved!

I don't think temperament is determined by the sexes to be honest.:))

I have a sow that is very determined, bossy and she nips when I pick her up, and I have another sow laid back.

I have a boar that is the same as the sow, very bossy and moody and one boar that is laid back:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back