• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Terribly sad story for New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad but it says she left them for 3day and sounds like she didn't get anyone to look after them

i personally wouldnt leave mine for 3 days and mine are in doors! but i think you do expect that your animals be safe in your own garden, your bike's lawn mower's tool's etc i would expect to be gone but it's just evil why would anyone do it, i hate animal cruelty put's me in a bad mood i mean they don't even have a fighting chance poor thing's:(

How dreadful :( Poor little things and how upsetting for the family :(

Its bad enough when animals die naturally, but to know what a horrific death, gosh if it was those kids, why do they have to be so cruel, do they think there hard?:(

Oohh gosh, that is awful :( the poor piggies and buns, i wouldn't of left them for three days myself mind you :(

Some people make me sick! How awful, it makes me so angry that the youth of today could do such a thing! Plus the fact that the owner left them for 3 days unsupervised is awful, what she couldnt get a neighbour or friend to check in on them once a day?! And did she even bother to tell her neighbours she was going away, cause surely if they smashed the hutch up then the neghbours would of heared it?! Oh it makes me so angry that people can be so heartless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back