• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF Halloween Photo Competition!

My props just arrived! Now I just need the edible ingredients (and to persuade the piggies to co-operate!) :)
Oh no, no beetroot in Asda! Can you believe piggy daddy tried bring cooked beetroot?! What an idiot, well after a lecture about the unsuitability of that he's set off again in the rain to try 2 other local supermarkets!

Ok here we go with our first submission... so hard to pick which one!
So the title of this artistic endeavour is "revenge on the demon vet", a concept by Lady Piggle conceived last time she was at the vet having her bum messed about with when she looked straight at me and I could almost see a thought bubble above her head showing this exact picture... our artiste is assisted by Blodwen pig, I thought they might wear the coat separately but Blod pushed her dish of vegan entrail substitute straight up Piggle's skirt and spontaneously created this pose!
20191019_144441.jpg

Much less luck with Ollie and Tallulah, this is their first ever photo shoot with props and they were very nervous and wouldnt stay still!
I think this is the best one
20191019_171918.jpg
Will there be an out takes thread? Or should I start one? I have a fair few photos left over where things didnt work out too well!

Can anyone (probably @Flutterby ) get a more confident skinny pig to pose with cardboard wings? I think Tallulah would look great with wings but today we managed 4 minutes eating beetroot without ever quite leaving the hidey... maybe next year! I wouldnt ever want to do more than she's comfortable with... but I would love to see a bat winged Halloween skinny pig!

Much less luck with Ollie and Tallulah, this is their first ever photo shoot with props and they were very nervous and wouldnt stay still!
I think this is the best one
View attachment 124351
Will there be an out takes thread? Or should I start one? I have a fair few photos left over where things didnt work out too well!
Awww still adorable anyway

Back