• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF Online Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
From the poll results it shows us that the majority were in favour of holding an online chat for an hour each week. I thought Tuesday at 8pm - 9pm (GMT) would be a good time? What do you think? - Do you think it should be held on another night? Will you be there? :)

Let me know!

Ellie x

Dont think il make it this week as thats the day Jed has his op but will try to make a future one.

alisont said:
Dont think il make it this week as thats the day Jed has his op but will try to make a future one.

I hope things go well for Jed Alison. Don't worry about not being able to make it. If a lot of others can't either we will change the day! Keep us updated on Jed and give him a biss kiss from me :-* :D

Ellie x

alisont said:

Hope things go well..

Kelly and piggies xx

Actually just thinking of it... I go the the pub quiz with my dad on Tuesday. Its the only time I get to see him. What day suits everybody and perhaps between 8pm and 9pm would be a good time?

thursdays aint good cos I'm out, Fridays not good either..

Leaves monday and wednesday really! LOL

Kelly and piggies xx

Mon or Wed fine with me - I'm just terrible for remembering agreed times!

I can't do wednesdays - its the only night in the week that I get to see my man and I'm not giving that up for anything!

Any night is good for me... I just have to remember the time difference.. Aussies are 8 hrs ahead I think.

certainly could do some weeks.
However, this all sounds very computer-y and technical, would be great fun, but not sure if I am up to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back