• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TGPF Photo Contest: Back to School

Who Wins? You Decide!

• Mildred

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George

• Bastian Noel and Kiba

• Maria REvising

• Maria Folder

• Chuncky Pig

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well everyone we thought it was about time we had another photo competition ;). The theme this month is "Back to school"... interpret this how you like and let your imagination run wild! (but please, no guinea pigs wearing costumes).

Post your Entries below by the 29th of August. Use captions for your photos to help persuade the voters! And don't forget to post the piggys name too. The winner will be decided by a member poll and the result announced on the 5th of September. And the pigture will appear on the home page of the Barmy4boars website. So get snapping!
:D

backtoschool.jpg

OOh how exciting. I've got a couple of crackers. Where do I post them? On this thread?

Here's Mildred studying the bones of the skull. "Cor" she says "Does my head really contain all those big words?"

Whatsallthefuss.jpg

"I need a break from all that studying. A quick game of solitaire and I'll get back to it"

Mildredmouse.jpg

Bastian Noel and Kiba sitting tall and proud on their dictionaries waiting for classes to start.

BastianNoelAndKibaSchool.jpg

mariaskool.jpg
maria revising human physiology

mariea.jpg
'if i hide in the folder you cant make me go!'

What a very clever techno piggie, I am still very much a beginner on the putor!!

Both my pics were of Mildred. ;D George said that he's too cool and handsome to study and is going to get by on his good looks alone ;D he also said that you're still welcome to vote for him ;) :D :D

Sorry Debbit of course they were! Dont know what I'm thinking!

And the winner is Chunky owned by Demi! Well done both of you :)

:D ;D Eeee... Serves me right for not being on the forum enough... didn't spot that Chunks pigture had been voted the best :D

Have just given him a special cuddle and a handful of MY organic baby salad as a treat.... one happy wheeking pig

(who is incidentally fully recovered from his tummy probs of last month)

Aww! those photos are adorable! I put up a word document and let wilson onto the keyboard! He is soo funny lol!
Nice pics i love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back