• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thank you...and meet Millie and Maisie

dgilb80

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of your helpful advice and answers to my questions over the last few weeks. We picked up our 8 week old girls Millie and Maisie on Monday and safe to say the whole family are besotted!

We have been talking to them lots at their hutch but have been trying to give them plenty of time to settle in. They are now taking food from us at the bars. They are full of character already. We used the snuggle sack to take them safely from their hutch to run today and they seemed to really enjoy the 45 minutes they spent in there. So glad I read the snuggle sack tip- made it so much easier to get them in and out of their run. Gave me time to give their hutch a full clean too.

I’ve attached a photo of the girls. Thank you all so much again.

Attachments

• 8B081691-34DC-4BE9-AD7A-D089E4ED1234.jpeg
    8B081691-34DC-4BE9-AD7A-D089E4ED1234.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 30
Awww, I do love a pig with a crazy hairstyle, and you’ve got two 🥰

Aww welcome home girls! They are adorable!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of your helpful advice and answers to my questions over the last few weeks. We picked up our 8 week old girls Millie and Maisie on Monday and safe to say the whole family are besotted!

We have been talking to them lots at their hutch but have been trying to give them plenty of time to settle in. They are now taking food from us at the bars. They are full of character already. We used the snuggle sack to take them safely from their hutch to run today and they seemed to really enjoy the 45 minutes they spent in there. So glad I read the snuggle sack tip- made it so much easier to get them in and out of their run. Gave me time to give their hutch a full clean too.

I’ve attached a photo of the girls. Thank you all so much again.
Absolutely stunning 😍

Your girls are gorgeous! I have two 8-week old boys who I've had for 10 days. One is settling well and is really confident whilst the other is much shyer. Can you tell me about the snuggle sack you mention, please, as I'm really struggling getting my timid little one out of the hutch? Thanks very much!

Back