• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thank-you other half!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahchad

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So Happy! my other have has FINALLY after two years of asking let me move my guinea's inside-can't tell you how happy I am. Now I'm thinking C&C HaHa! as they are a bit cramped at the moment, I just wanted to get them in, so can't wait to get something designed for them.
At the moment they are like "winter didn't last very long this year!"
lol

Awww, I bet they are loving being toasty warm :) You can have a lot of fun with the C&C's, make them unique and more of a feature in a room than just a guinea cage. That may keep your OH happy :)

Ahhh, lucky piggies. They must be happier indoors :) Have fun with the C&C making :))

Haha..my husband caved in last week too...now I keep finding him standing by the cage in the diningroom saying hello, in a wee baby voice, then he pretends he wasn't talking to them when you walk in! Soooo funny.

Hehe whenever my OH comes round he always wants to get the guineas out for a hold/play and talks to them! Especially little Annie, she's his favourite!

Haha my hubs like that as well. He makes out hes not interested but Ive caught him standing watching them. And hes even fed them some spinich while I'm at work too.:)

ha ha finding this so funny as my OH is now getting excited about making a C&C cage.I showed him a few on here and he couldn't work out at first how they would work so I just said " oh I just thought you would be interested in designing ours......" next minute he is at the table drawing layouts of different cages! love itxxx
Just to say I think the reason why he didn't want them inside was because of the mess that they kick out of the cage but when I explained about fleece ect and showed him that it didnt make a mess he is really okay with it- just a thought to may be point out to all of those people who are still trying to get their OH to cave in.

heehee well done!

I moved house and put the girls outside, but brought them in and rearranged the whole room to fit them in without hubby moaning about them!

Fleece or vetbed the way to go for indoor piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back