• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thanks, Comet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorcan

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Guess who just had to be dragged backwards out of a hay bag?

If you guessed Comet, you guessed correctly. What a numpty. He's sulking at me now, apparently I stopped him from having fun when I stopped him from suffocating himself to death.

I think that's, what, 3 near miss heart attacks already this week.

DSC_0296.JPG

The last one is literally just before he made a leap for the bag, which was propped up against the edge of the sofa. I really need to get him a hay bag for inside their cage for him to play in, he'd love it.

DSC_0301.JPG

DSC_0299.JPG

DSC_0291.JPG

DSC_0282.JPG

DSC_0295.JPG

Little monkey!
I'm sure he'd love a paper bag with hay :) Has he forgiven you yet? :)

Yeah. He's now more irritated at Blitzen lol. Funny how quickly they forget!

Ah, they'll lead me to an early grave at this rate.

Hehe, naughty piggy! Those are great pics though!
Aww thank you. Sometimes they don't want to do anything and that's okay. Sometimes, like today, they're everywhere and give great photo opportunities.

My big thing here is actually Blitzen, because he very rarely comes out to say hello. But today he was showing off for my visitors, never mind me!

Lol they love to keep you on their toe's don't they? That's what I love about Guinea Pigs, there's always something to laugh at and there's always a story to tell.

How dare you spoil his fun! :))
Bless him :wub:

Thank you everyone! They're gorgeous and they know it lol. Not much more growing for them to do now - thankfully, in Comet's case, because he's a massive heavy lump. Blitzen's the long, skinny bean pole polar opposite.

Thankfully Comet also loves the camera. I'm convinced he's hamming it up 90% of the time tbh, yesterday's antics being no exception. Never seen the like of it before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back