• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thanks to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondecat

Hi, many many thanks to all who contributed advice about my nervous piggies dilemmas! I have taken it all on board and today Sophie sat happily on my knee for 5 minutes without me having to hold her too tightly. She also came up to me for a piece of carrot! But my best news of all is that Scruffy actually came up to me and chattered when I called her. She then climbed up onto my shoulder and started licking my ear - first time she's ever done anything like that or even come to me! I'm so pleased with them both. I came in here on the recommendation of a breeder as I am so inexperienced with piggies and I really enjoy visiting now! Can I stay?! Love to all x :-*

That's great news, I hope you spend many happy hours (and hours) with us on the forum :)

Barbara

glad it worked, having them together on your lap instead of seperate :)

You must be so happy - I got my first licky pig last week and its so adoreable when they do it! Congrats!

Thats great. ^^ I tried Bimbi and Reesy on my lap together, well, I would have, but I couldnt get Reesy out of her cage. :P

ahhh I'm so pleased for you, sounds as if you're piggy addicted already, hope you have lots of fun on the fourm and learn a lot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back